We ask all residential customers to have their trash out by 7:00am on their service day.
If you have pesky animals digging through your trash, you must be sure you have your lid secured to the can. If you just use bags, either double-bag the trash, or put one small dab of ammonia on the bag. This will repel any hungry little pest. Also, put your trash out the morning of your pick-up instead of the night before.
There really is no way to completely secure the can. After our drivers service the can, they will secure the lid back on and lay the can down so the lid stays in place and the can won’t travel too far. Also, look under the “Tips” section below.
The Montgomery County Department of Solid Waste Services has a metal recycling program. Call 240-777-6410 to schedule a pick-up.
It depends on the severity of the storm or depth of snow and/or ice. Check the “Latest Updates” in our sidebar for details.
We work every holiday except for Christmas Day and New Years Day.
If you are in a Home Owners Association, please contact your HOA for your holiday schedule.
Toters are available for our residential customers for a monthly fee of $5.00.
You may call our office; one of our customer service representatives would be happy to assist you.
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
To schedule a bulk pick up, click on Request Bulk Pickup on the sidebar of our website.
- Never leave any item which is not for disposal next to your trash can, bag, or cart on pick-up day.
- Never put paint or other liquids in your trash. If you have old paint cans, be sure the remaining paint is completely dry. You can add a little sand or dirt to speed the process. Please call our office to let us know you will be placing cans out for pick-up.
- If it is windy the day of your scheduled pick-up, you may want to take the bagged trash out of the can and just put the bag out for pick-up. Empty cans have a habit of wind-surfing.
- If you have any material which can blow around easily (packing peanuts, etc.), bag them in a secure fashion.
- If you have an item to put out for us to pick-up and you are not sure whether it is OK to put out with the regular trash, please call our office and our staff will assist you.